Download the e-book from here (torrent link).
Download the audio book from here (torrent link).
About the Author: Manthan Desai is a sovereign Computer Security Consultant and has state-of-the-art familiarity in the field of computer.An ethical hacker and a freelance web designer is famous for his website Hacking Tech (www.hackingtech.in) which is ranked 2nd in the ucoz.com web hosting servers for security field. Manthan is indeed a writer on the internet through his website. Over 10,000 visits have been incurred on his website and on the increase day by day. Manthan is currently perusing his bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering and is working as and information security consultant and web designer.
He is providing the services like Ethical hacking training and workshops, website Development and maintenance, security consultant, graphic designing for website. The one and the only quote that Manthan uses while his ethical hacking is “Hack it and Have it.”
SECTION 1:- The Theatrical concepts and Explanation.
1. Concept of Ethical Hacking
What Is Hacking
Types of hacker
Why hackers hack?
Preventions from hacker
Steps Performed by hackers
Working of an Ethical hacker
2. Email Hacking
How Email Works?
Email service protocols
PHP Mail sending script
Prevention from phishing
Securing Your Email account
3. Windows Hacking and Security.…...
Security Architecture of Windows
Windows user account Architecture
Cracking Windows User Account password
Windows User Account Attack
Counter Measures of Windows Attack
To hide a file behind a image
Make a private folder
To run net user in Vista and Windows 7
Brute Force Attack
Rainbow table attack
Counter Measures for Windows Attack
4. Trojans in Brief
Knowing the Trojan
Different Types of Trojans
Components of Trojans
Mode of Transmission for Trojans
Detection and Removal of Trojans
Countermeasures for Trojan attacks
5. Attacks on web servers and Security
Introduction to Web Servers
The Basic Process: How Web servers work
Attacks on Web servers
Protecting Your Files from Google
Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Directory Traversal Attack
Login Process on the websites
Input validation on the SQL Injection
PHP Injection: Placing PHP backdoors
Directory Access controls
How Attackers Hide Them While Attacking
Types of Proxy Servers
6. Wireless hacking
Services provided by Wireless Networks
MAC address filtering
WEP key encryption
Countermeasures for Wireless attacks
7. Mobile Hacking – SMS & Call forging
What Does It Involve
Call Spoofing / Forging
8. Information gathering and Scanning
Why Information gathering?
Reverse IP mapping
Information Gathering Using Search Engine
Detecting ‘live’ systems on target network
What are Sniffers ?
10. Linux Hacking
Hacking tool Nmap
Password cracking in Linux
SARA (Security Auditor’s Research Assistant)
Linux Root kits
Linux Tools: Security Testing tools
Linux Security Countermeasures
SECTION 2:- The Tutorial based hacks and explaination as online.
1. How to Chat with your friends using MS-DOS
2. How to change your IP address
3. How To fix corrupted XP files …………….
4. Delete an “Undeletable” File / Folder
5. What is Steganography?
6. What Is MD5 Hash & How to Use It?
7. What is Phishing and Its Demo
8. How to view hidden passwords behind asterisk (********)
9. Hacking Orkut Account Using Cookie Stealing
10. Tab Napping A New Phishing Attack
11. How to Check The email is original or Not
12. Hack facebook account using facebook hacker
13. What Are Key loggers
14. How to remove New Folder virus
15. Mobile hack to call your friends From their own Number
16. Get Orkut Scraps on Mobile for free using Google SMS Channel!
17. Internet connection cut-off in LAN/Wi-Fi
18. WEP cracking using Airo Wizard
19. 12 Security tips for online shopping
20. How to check if Your Gmail account is hacked or not
21. Beware of common Internet Scams and Frauds
22. 12 Tips to maintain a virus free PC
23. 10 Tips for Total Online Security
24. What to do when your Orkut account is hacked
25. Making a computer virus
26. SQL injection for website hacking
27. How a ‘Denial of service’ attack works
28. XSS vulnerability found on You Tube explained
29. Hacking Deep Freeze
30. How to watch security cameras on internet
31. List of PC file
32. Nice List of Windows Shortcuts
33. How to find serial numbers on Google
34. How to create a CON folder in Windows
35. 10 Reasons why PC’s crash you must know
36. How to use Kaspersky for Lifetime without Patch
37. Disguise as Google Bot to view Hidden Content of a Website
38. How to Download Facebook videos
39. Hack a website by Remote File Inclusion
40. What is CAPTCHA and how it works?
41. Hack Password of any Operating System
42. Windows PowerShell Security in
43. What is Secure Sockets Layers (SSL)?
44. Make a Private folder With your password
45. Making a Trojan using Beast
46. Hacking yahoo messenger for multi login
47. 5 Tips to secure your Wi-Fi a connection
48. Upgrade Windows 7 to any higher version
49. World’s top 10 internet hackers of all time
50. The complete History of hacking.